Claims are the moment of truth for insurance brokers.
We at Safe Hands Insurance Group Pty Ltd are here to assist you with the entire claim process,making it a priority to ensure that any claim you need lodged is handled in a professional and efficient manner. More precisely; we will assist with the lodgement, negotiations and settlement of any claims.
We do this by:
- Listening to you regarding the circumstances of your claim, and advising you regarding the policy coverage.
- Assisting you with claims procedures and any documentation required.
- Lodging your claim with insurers.
- Monitoring the assessment of your claim and negotiating settlement with the insurer to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Keeping you updated with the progress of your claim throughout the settlement .
The following process should be adopted if an accident or loss occurs:
- Contact the Police if a crime has taken place. Do not forget to request a copy of their report and the event/incident number.
- Contact Safe Hands Insurance Group as soon as possible.
- Do not make any statements and/or admit liability
- Complete and return the appropriate claim form. Please remember to attach as much supporting documentation. This can include but is not limited to: repair quotes,original valuation/receipts (or other proof of ownership).
- Take reasonable measures to protect damaged property against further loss or damage
- Wherever possible, do not commit to any repairs or replacement unless and until authorised,unless failure to do so will likely lead to further damage/loss (such as a broken window).
We shall provide the following in the event of a claim:
- Emergency instructions at the time of your contact with us.
- Claim forms and advice on lodgingnew claims
- Advice on what document/s will be required to support your claim
- The submition of claims directly to the insurer in a detailed and professional manner
- We shall inform you on how the claim is progressing when required
- Recommendations on the appointment of other professional advisers if necessary
- We wll actively work with your insurer or their agent/s to resolve and negotiate your claim effectively and promptly
- Arrangment for progressive payments of large claims
- Ensure timely receipt of settlement cheques (or EFT) from your insurer
- Ongoing reviews of the claim at hand to ensure the procedure is travelling smoothly
- Act on your behalf to ensure you receive an optimum and fair claim settlement
To lodge a new claim, please call us on 1300 744 442, complete the relevant claim form below, or email email@example.com. In the event of an emergency, our Managing Director can be contacted any time on 0401 783 131.