Ask any child or any child at heart, and a jumping castle provides enormous fun and hours of entertainment. They are, however, unfortunately not free of risk and potential injury to users when not used or managed appropriately. Jumping castles have increased in popularity from just children’s parties to being desired by persons of all ages. It is no secret to any jumping castle operator that insurance is often one of the largest operational expenses. For this reason alone, it is vital that you insure with a broker who understands the industry including the type of equipment. At Safe Hands Insurance Group, we have excellent knowledge of the jumping castle and party equipment hire industry, which ensures that we can deliver on your insurance needs.
As insurance brokers, we work with a select range of insurers to provide a flexible policy that provides jumping castle insurance and party equipment insurance, as well as your liability exposure. We can help with insurance for:
In addition to jumping castles, we also provide insurance cover for:
- Complete range and types of inflatables
- Sumo Suits
There is a whole raft of potential benefits under the policies we provide on your behalf, with some of these including:
- Public Liability ranging from $5m to $20m and above, covering injury to third parties and damage to third party property
- Cover for jumping castles while in transit
- Fire and Perils Insurance (jumping castle insurance while stored)
- Cover for dry hire
- Cover for wet hire
- Insurance for both adult and child Jumping and Activity Castle
- Insurance for use at licensed premises is available
You are in Safe Hands with us, so if you want confidence that your insurances are well looked after, then don’t delay, call us for an appointment or more information.