Safe Hands Insurance offers comprehensive general liability insurance and excess/umbrella coverage for electronic security industry firms (e.g. alarm/CCTV installation, service, maintenance), mobile patrols, asset protection, crowd control, alarm monitoring, bodyguarding, etc. Whatever your role in the private security industry, we can find an insurance solution for you – great cover at a very cost effective premium.
In our experience, the security industry has been considered for a long time to be considered to be a high-risk industry. As a result, obtaining the correct insurance arrangement at the right price has proven to be a challenge. I argue that insurance companies do not quote based on the risk, but rather their perceived risk. You need a broker in your corner who understands the security industry and understands security industry insurance, through their first-hand experience in the industry running a firm dealing with the same challenges that you face.
By partnering with the team at Safe Hands Insurance, you are assuring yourself of a security industry insurance broker that prioritises communication, streamlined service, customised “out of the box” solutions with coverage being tailored as much as possible for your unique risk exposures.
Numerous security companies count on Safe Hands Insurance Group for the best in general public & products liability, with a few of the essential coverage features below.
Security industry insurance features
- High policy limits to maximise protection – while the majority of clients have coverage at $10, or $20m, we can organise cover with limits up to $50m
- Errors & Omissions coverage automatically included – this broadens coverage to protect the Insured in the event of a lawsuit for property damage or bodily injury
- Key & lock replacement automatically included – the policy will respond to negligent loss of keys by paying for new locks and/or keys if required
- Many other options –there are many other coverage options including: “driving risk” extension to cover you for your liabilities of driving someone else’s vehicle(s); loss of, or damage to firearms; loss of, or damage to money in a safe; statutory liability to cover fines/ penalties from an inadvertent breach of government legislation; and many others
Security industry insurance policies
The policies that we can provide are extensive and varied; however, the most common options include:
- Tax Audit Cover
- Motor Vehicles
- Public & Products Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Workers Compensation
- Income Protection*
- Life / Trauma / Total Permanent Disability*
- Portable Equipment (e.g. radios, mobile phones, laptops, etc.)
Unlike some other brokers, we are not wedded to or aligned (i.e. owned by) one or two insurers. Rather, we are independent and as such genuinely provide independent advice and coverage – not cover that we pretend to be in your interests.
Safe Hands Insurance Group is proud to boast that we are one of only a very small number of insurance brokerages that has real world security experience, with our Director having over 20 year’s experience including running his own security firm. It doesn’t matter where in Australia you are; we can assist, so contact us today to see how much money you can potentially save.
* Provided through our strategic partners